RITEWAYS introduces unique roof garden design using its innovative veggyBARREL vertical garden planters. Thanks to its efficient design and ease of use, the veggyBARREL® is a breakthrough edible gardening solution for all who would like to grow tons of vegetables on the roof with very little space. Our veggyBARREL® has been rigorously tested by ourselves, by members of our community, as well as by several master gardeners, since 2004.
- veggyBARREL is a unique vertical edible garden that mimics the natural forest ecosystem, incorporates vermicomposting and permaculture.
- The regular pot grows 1 plant per pot, veggyBARREL grows 200 with slightly bigger diameter.
- veggyBARREL retains moisture and insulates plant roots enabling growing food in hot & cold climates.
- veggyBARREL uses growRITE organic manure that produces in abundance.
- Height enables gardeners to stand up or sit.
- Healthy food is full of nutrients.
- Just four numbers of veggyBARREL should be able to feed a typical family of six (Husband, wife, two kids, and grandparents).
- Uses very little water enables growing food on concrete surfaces like rooftops, sidewalks...
- No need to refrigerate, harvest only the amount that needs to be cooked, eat fresh & delicious.
- veggyBARREL is perfect for seniors and those with a physical handicap.
RITEWAYS is scaling up through franchising. veggyBARREL franchise is in great demand and now we have opened up to pan India, interested parties may apply online by clicking on the below link, allotments shall be made on "first come first serve basis"